Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Happy Easter




We Love Easter- I wish I could say that I think of the resurrection of our Lord more frequently throughout the year, but on this special day we can really reflect and truly feel blessed that we have the gift of the Atonement in our lives. Here are some pictures of Ava in her adorable Easter dress (thanks Beboo, we LOVE it!!!). She gave T and I her chocolates (had a little for herself, but Mom and Dad sure get handsy!) Just wishing all a very Happy Easter.

10 comments:

Candace said...

Oh my gosh I couldn't love that dress more if I had made it myself..you know..because I'm quite the seamstress. It is sooo adorable! And I can't believe she really has 6 teeth! Scott said today that we're gonna have to get Chase some dentures..poor little guy. Hope you guys had a great Easter!

Katy said...

Thanks, Candace! I know, it's a perfect Easter dress and fits Ava perfectly! And the denture idea is hilarious!!!! How was your Easter? I wanna see some updated pics of Chase!!!

britt said...

I LOVE that dress. why can't we buy those type of dresses and actually look cute in them too? She is adorable

Kelly said...

That dress is super cute! I love it! Where did you find it?

Katy said...

My mother in law bought it from Macy's for us- she's got incredible taste!

Megan J. Dawson said...

Her dress is adorable! Aren't kids the best!

Becki R said...

Oh my goodness--how I just want to squeeze her cheecks! Ava looks amazing in her little Easter dress! How fun!

The Murdocks said...

Katy and Taylor, I found your blog through Ashley's and I was so excitted. I am very new to blogging. I love to see your little Ava growing up, she is so adorable. What a fun easter it looks like you had.

Rachel Holloway said...

SUCH A CUTE DRESS! I meant to comment when you had posted, but somehow it closed out and I didn't remember until I just saw your cute comment on my blog~!! You are so funny!!! But I am so glad you love my blog-- :)

Laisa said...

Oh, that Ava is so adorable, I just want to squeeze her (ha ha)....I absolutely love that dress, its so fun to dress little girls, huh?