Taylor came home from work today with this bouquet of beautiful flowers and a big smile. I was thrilled and asked him "soo... what'd you do?" haha. He shrugged and said, "Just on the count of because". We're not a "flower couple" and if I do feel like a bouquet in the kitchen, I normally just ask him to bring me home one... (I don't like waiting around for people to read my mind!) so when T decided to surprise me today, well- he did!
I appreciate him, more than I let him know. Amidst his pretty gnarly schedule right now, he just DOES things that he knows will make me smile. What a terrific guy! I'm beaming right now. Love you, Hubby.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is so sweet. I have to admit that I am a little envious:) You deserve it though!
Those are gorgeous! I'm a tad jealous right now too because I think the only time I've ever received flowers from Kyle was because he was trying to get out of the dog house! That's really sweet and I agree,you totally deserve them!
go, T, go. i love yellow roses- gorgeous :)
TOTALLY SWEET! What a thoughtful guy! And I get ya on the not being a flower couple...that would be us too! :) But a nice surprise is always welcome! :)
Taylor definately gets points on that one! How beautiful and thoughtful.
How sweet. I love yellow roses & am designing my guest bedroom off of a picture of them.
I am so jealous. Yellow Roses are my favorite. You are soo lucky. Jeff will do that sometimes. Enjoy them.
The flowers are so pretty! What a wonderful husband you have!
Katy Aaron! Hey this is Audrey Cheney (Wilkins)! Long time. I love your blog. Your little girl is sooo cute. And congrats to mr. Wesley. You'll have to tell him hi for me. You are a super cute mommy! Don't you love it. You'll have to stop at my blog wilkins-texas.blogspot.com I'm living in TX, and trying to do school again. I'm waiting to hear from Dental school I just put in my application a month ago. AHH. Crazy. Any ways I would love to hear from you, always fun to see friends on here! Love Audrey
I need to find me one of those! (Not a bouquet of flowers but a MAN to bring them to me...) Does Taylor have any brothers? hahaha
Post a Comment