Monday, November 3, 2008

SPOOKY WITCH FINGERS

For the recipe requests for the Halloween Fingers I made--

Here's the Link: Spooky Witch Fingers
Allrecipes.com is the
"lazy-girl's-livin-on-a-dime-who-suffers-from-creativeless-food-imagination" lifeline!!! Enjoy!


11 comments:

angie said...

Thank you, Katy! Steve thought they were the sickest looking things ever, so you know what I'm making next year! Is there any need for witches fingers during the holiday season? I don't know if I can wait an entire year.

crystal carlson said...

Those are so creepy looking, but so awesome for Halloween!

Rachel Holloway said...

totally gross....but SOOOOOOOOO cool.

Becki R said...

What a cool recipe--you are so fun! It looks like you had a great Halloween too! I love Ava's costume, very original!

Laisa said...

Gees, and I thought that my fingers looked bad (ha ha). I'll have to serve those next year for sure - thanks for the recipe!

Ashly said...

um. those are seriously gross. very cool, though. I'm putting that in my idea file :)

Jay and Barb said...

Thanks for the recipe. I can't wait until next year to make them for my grandkids. I can see Luke and Abigail now.

White Family said...

Yeah, seriously the most unappetizing (looks wise) things I've ever seen but that totally makes me want to make them next year!

Evan and Lauren said...

KATY!!! What a CUTE blog you have!! I found you, and I am so happy! I hope everything is going well! Um.. these witch fingers are so creepy! haha and your little baby is growing up so fast! :)

Kelly said...

Holy crap those look so real!!

Amy Daniel said...

Katy those are discusting, I can't even imagine eating those! I am going to have to try that next year!