Friday, April 17, 2009

sweet baby boy

There I was, just wandering around with my crappy point & shoot camera, with no socks or shoes on looking for some inspiration. Anything to catch my eye, to call my name and holler out, "Come Quick, take a picture of ME! I'll be your creative outlet today!" And here's what I found on my "Muse Walk"... Destry coming home from a little stroll with baby Hinder. That little rascal is growing up and doing a great job at being CUTE. I stopped them on their way home and started snapping them up. What fun subjects.


Just a smooch for the road


Look closer... you'll see ME leaning over taking his picture reflected in his EYES.
Crystal clear baby blues.

10 comments:

DeHaan-Lybbert Familia said...

He is getting so big!
Beautiful blue eyes.

Becki R said...

Pioneer woman must be teaching you something good! These turned out awesome!

kdlaney said...

Gosh I have an adorable nephew!!!
Nice job with the pictures!

Ashly said...

very cute little guy...love the color saturation as well...so pretty!

Vrska's said...

WOW Katy I am impressed. You thinking of becoming a photographer, cause you're awesome!! You are such a sweetheart. Taylor told me you were serious about the comment on my blog about going out! We just might have to take you up on that sometime!! You're AWESOME!!!

crystal carlson said...

Way to go Katy! Those pictures turned out awesome--you're becoming quite the photographer!

Rachel Holloway said...

Katy! DANG GIRL! You are rockin' that point and shoot! FOR REAL! I can't believe how fast you are picking it up!

Megan J. Dawson said...

I love the first picture! It's so cute!

White Family said...

Shoot, I knew I'd be comment number four billion twenty nine by the time we got our internet hooked up again and I could catch up! Ok, seriously...SERIOUSLY, what kind of point and shoot camera do you have? I don't believe you. Honestly, you've got to post some tips for photo taking dummies (me) because I have an alright camera but my camera+ my lack of rico suave camera skills that my friend Katy has and I lack=polaroid quality pictures! Gorgeous pictures! If you ever start a little photog business, I will totally hire you to point and shoot our family pictures any and all the time. You've got some amazing talet young lady!

mamasuisse said...

What a great idea! I look forward to seeing more of your Sunday sunsets.

The picture of Hinder makes me laugh - not only can you see you reflected in his eyes, but you can also see his mommy with her hand over your head trying to get him to look up. Too funny!