
Hello my-two-most-favorite-people-in-the-world.
Love this moment.
If I can just remember
THIS moment during the hissies and melt downs...
If only.

She goes screaming out toward the street.
I screech, "AVA STOP!!!"
She calmly turns.
and smiles.
I've been trying to work out more lately.
Here's what I look like from behind.

my legs all tangled up.
my big bum out for all to see.
Sorry to all the Gym Rats out there.
so very sorry.
17 comments:
One word....AWESOME!
That picture of T and Ava is AMAZING!! You are truly a professional with your new camera!
I think that horse is pregnant. Are you making an announcement?! Do I need to start spreading the rumors again? LOVE.THE.PICTURES. By the way I will totally totally totally totally totally totally totally take you up on the photog session you're offering up. Hopefully,(big fingers crossed), we'll be making our way up to Rexy sometime this year probably around Thanksgivingish time and it would be so so much freaking fun to A. see you and the lovely little fam and B. have you take our family pics using your raw talent as my fave little photographer. Hopefully we'll be able to catch a time when you guys will be in town. I seriously LOVE your pictures and hope one day to be your protege when I get a decent camera of my own.
Love the pictures! Whatever...you do not look like that. :)
you're pregnant?!!!!?? ;p love you tons, sistah...
Wow Katy! That is an awesome picture! Ava is such a cutie! Jace & I miss playing with you guys & Andrew & Nate! I hope your new neighbors decide to say hi back soon :)
Katy you are amazing with the fancy smack camera of yours. I almost called you this last weekend to take family pictures, but decided that wasn't giving you much notice. But I'm serious, I really want you to. I will let you know when. And I agree with everyone else, ARE YOU PREGNANT??? Cause even if you are, you would never look like that horse!!
okay, so can I at least have your old camera:) hehe
lol. first I love that first pic too. second I'm sure it's not as bad as the pic...but dont we all feel like that while working out...maybe that is why I do it in seclusion, lol.
Hmmmm. I don't remember you having a long, silky, blonde tail. Did you dye your hair? You still look hot, even if you have turned into a horse's #$%@.
Gorgeous gorgeous picture! I like the ones of Ava, too.
Love the photos you are creating with your amazing camera. Because of you I actually talked Ryan into getting me a new camera when we get our house tax credit.
The horse photo cracks me up! The best saying I heard about loosing weight is "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." It was my inspiration. Keep it up!
cute pictures! keep on working out, you are doing great.
OMGOSH, you read NieNie, too???? Don't you just love it and cry?
And don't worry, this horse is exactly what I look like from behind too... only looking at that picture of you on the power parachute, I think you're lying. I dont' really think you look like this!!! :)
You already know I love that pic of your hubby and Ava. I think you should order that on a gallery wrap canvas for your wall. IT's absolute perfection.
You forgot to mention all the hair on the horses ass -Tjay
hahahaha love that last pic/caption!
Post a Comment