Monday, November 16, 2009

Pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving

You know you have fabulous friends when they accept you even after NEEDING not just one, but TWO Thanksgiving feasts to quell the desire for turkey, all the trimmings, dessert and leftovers...



We had a Practice Feast... and I must admit,
Pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving
was a
smashing success.


*Thanks Hursts and Killians... we're stuffed*

10 comments:

Globe Trotters said...

more pictures, more pictures, more pictures! your table looks beautiful! we had a pre-thanksgiving thanksgiving this past weekend too! cool people must think alike :)

crystal carlson said...

That sounds like a lot of work, but definitely a lot of fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time!

britt said...

that's a great idea! fun!

Michelle said...

I'm sooo jealous....I want two Thanksgivings! (Although my waistline is sure to not appreciate 2 holiday dinners) Looks great!

Michelle said...

What a great idea! I'm all for 2 Thanksgiving meals! Your are so smart!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Wow. YOU prepared Thanksgiving dinner already? We're not even making our own. We're bumming off of our branch president's turkey :P

White Family said...

Oh man as a friend, that is one sacrifice I would definitely be willing to make ANY time! That sounds so yummy right now. I am all on my own for Thanksgiving dinner this year and I’m a little worried. Never touched a raw turkey before in my life, have no idea what to do with it. Maybe since yours was such a success you should do a post for those of us who are so scared we might pee our pants, on successful thanksgiving tips and recipes. (You may think I’m joking, but I’m not) Really, I KNOW I can’t be the only one out there who needs some Turkey Day tips that are tried and true. Get on it Wilson!

Allison said...

Fun. Friends are great. Cool table setting too. You never can have too much Thanksgiving dinner :).

Matt and Jess said...

The more meals, the merrier! Love the set up for the table, too bad I don't live by you guys because now I'm really hungry for Thanksgiving!

The Simple Things said...

I saw your link on kenny's website, thought I'd say hi and tell you have a beautiful little family and your pictures are simply amazing.