love the pictures :) love the sentiment :) love the lyrics from the song :) hate that chic's voice. a-noy-ing. actually it might be really pretty if she didn't try to be so airy and breathy... ;) love, love, love you and that sweet husband (hey, bro...) and baby of yours all the same. ;)
I gotta agree with Ashly, I’m not loving that lassie’s voice, but the lyrics are adorably simple and make me want to whisper sweet nothings into my honey’s ear. I love the pictures! You are superbly, splendidly, super talented! T’s lucky to have such a foxy mama!
How cute & I loved the pictures of you guys! P.S. I made Monster Cookies the other day & wished that you still lived 2 doors down so I could share with you :(
You guys are so gosh dang cute! And really, I think it is you guys that do the fun, exciting, and adventerous activities!! Ava is adorable and getting cuter and cuter all the time!!
12 comments:
love the burned edges on the first one! I am be getting better with my camera but i still dont hold a candle to your mad skills!!
Great pictures - you are one talented lady!
love the pictures :)
love the sentiment :)
love the lyrics from the song :)
hate that chic's voice. a-noy-ing. actually it might be really pretty if she didn't try to be so airy and breathy... ;)
love, love, love you and that sweet husband (hey, bro...) and baby of yours all the same. ;)
Love the 80's jumps! You guys are awesome! Happy Valentine's Day!
Love it and love you! Happy V-Day!!
I gotta agree with Ashly, I’m not loving that lassie’s voice, but the lyrics are adorably simple and make me want to whisper sweet nothings into my honey’s ear. I love the pictures! You are superbly, splendidly, super talented! T’s lucky to have such a foxy mama!
Cute pics! I love the color, it just pops!
How cute & I loved the pictures of you guys! P.S. I made Monster Cookies the other day & wished that you still lived 2 doors down so I could share with you :(
Great pics...as usual!! Nice lyrics!
You guys are so gosh dang cute! And really, I think it is you guys that do the fun, exciting, and adventerous activities!! Ava is adorable and getting cuter and cuter all the time!!
awww.....
Can I be just like you when I grow up...?
Post a Comment