Yay! We are getting our tree tonight... I'm so excited to decorate it with some Christmas tunes and hot chocolate. Yours looks beautiful- and you've got presents already wrapped and under it- that's pretty amazing!
Your tree is gorgeous! Ava is such a cutie--I love how excited kids get for holidays! We're hoping to get our decorations out in the next few days, so you're way ahead of me! Hope you're feeling well--we miss you guys!
You are PREGNANT????? Congratulations! Good thing I scrolled down to see that post! I am so dang excited for you guys! I love the pictures of Ava, she is absolutley adorable!
1st- Um your tree is GORGEOUS! I love it when people have color schemes for their Christmas tree and you guys chose the same colors we did too! Awesome people think alike. 2nd- Those presents under your tree look like a-many and a-large in stature each. Christmas will be treating the Wilson family (or probably mostly the Wee-est Wilson) VERY well this year. PLEASE video tape miss diva opening some presents and post it. I loved seeing her open her Easter basket, I can only imagine Christmas!3rd- LOVE Ava's angel dress! How cute is she "rocking" her shiny tiered frock?! Adorable!
The first picture of your tree is really pretty!! Ava cracks me up, I wish I could be a fly on the wall of your apartment just to watch her and laugh:)
12 comments:
Your tree is Beautiful!! I love how excited kids get this time of year! Hope you have a fabulous Holiday!!
Your tree looks awesome. I am to chicken to have decorations on the bottom half of my tree. Ava is such a cutie.
Yay! We are getting our tree tonight... I'm so excited to decorate it with some Christmas tunes and hot chocolate. Yours looks beautiful- and you've got presents already wrapped and under it- that's pretty amazing!
You have a tree?! Where's the TV? Just proof that it's been too LONG since we've seen you guys.
what the heck?!? YOU WRAPPED YOUR PRESENTS ALREADY?!?! :)
Gorgeous tree--love that cozy tree feeling! :)
LOVE your tree-- it really makes me want to go out and buy a box of decorations to add to our 8 bulbs! Go Ava GO Ava GO GO GO Ava.... love you
I'm loving your beautiful tree! Its so lovely! When are you due, btw!? Oh, and I love how the first picture gives your wall that color/texture!
Love it!
Your tree is gorgeous! Ava is such a cutie--I love how excited kids get for holidays! We're hoping to get our decorations out in the next few days, so you're way ahead of me! Hope you're feeling well--we miss you guys!
You are PREGNANT????? Congratulations! Good thing I scrolled down to see that post! I am so dang excited for you guys! I love the pictures of Ava, she is absolutley adorable!
so so pretty!! love her dress!! so cute!
1st- Um your tree is GORGEOUS! I love it when people have color schemes for their Christmas tree and you guys chose the same colors we did too! Awesome people think alike. 2nd- Those presents under your tree look like a-many and a-large in stature each. Christmas will be treating the Wilson family (or probably mostly the Wee-est Wilson) VERY well this year. PLEASE video tape miss diva opening some presents and post it. I loved seeing her open her Easter basket, I can only imagine Christmas!3rd- LOVE Ava's angel dress! How cute is she "rocking" her shiny tiered frock?! Adorable!
The first picture of your tree is really pretty!! Ava cracks me up, I wish I could be a fly on the wall of your apartment just to watch her and laugh:)
Post a Comment