Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Well then...

Now, I've written a record THREE posts in one day (no, in less than one HOUR!) but I wanted to get up to date since
WE'RE FINALLY GOING ON VACATION!!!!
One of my best friends is getting married tomorrow so Taylor, Ava and I are so excited and lucky to go see her marry her sweetie and BONUS; get to see a lot of my old roommates and girlfriends. Then Friday we fly out to Missouri where we are spending about ten days playing with cousins, aunts, uncles, EVERYONE at the FARM (I'll tell you all about it when we get back... I can't wait to show you pictures of this place!) The last and only time I've been to the Farm is for my honeymoon- it's amazing out there! Plus, we can't wait for Beboo and Papa Wilson to eat Ava up- she's gonna be drunk with Kisses and Loves! There's more- I know, it's all so much! We get to see both of Taylor's Grandmothers, Sammie and Grandma Wilson-- these ladies are legends. Also, the cherry on top of all of this excitement... We get to meet our brand-spankin' new neice, Brooklyn (as of right now, she's not even born- that means she's just THAT much "Fresh from the Oven"!
WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
Stay Tuned
ps. needless to say, I will miss reading all of your posts, but I'll catch up when I get home... eventually. Keep us posted!

10 comments:

White Family said...

WHAT!!! When are you guys coming back?! We'll be in Rexy until the 7th of July and all I can say is y'all better be back before then or else...That does sound like a super fun vacay, though. Hope you guys have a great time and get back by the 7th!

Rachel Holloway said...

HOORAY!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR/SEE ALL ABOUT IT! Enjoy that time away from the Burg....you deserve it!

britt said...

yea for vacations! I'm glad you guys get to go! Have fun and be safe!

Kelly said...

Hey! I was wondering if you'd be coming to Kristen's wedding or not. I'm excited to meet your Sweetface Dimpleberry (and so is Spencer! he thinks that is the cutest name and that she is adorable!). Have fun in MO! I'm from AR, we love the midwest!

Liz said...

We can't wait to see you guys at the farm! I'm glad you're going to be there a long time too. We're getting there Saturday and coming home the next Saturday. See you in a few days!

Angela said...

Sounds like a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it! Gotta love vacations!

Jay and Barb said...

I love to read about you and your sweet family. You are so full of enthusiasm and full of life. I hope that you have super, super time on vacation. I look forward to seeing all kinds of great pics from your trip.

Anonymous said...

Don't miss our little town too much now! I love the family that is next door to you; such adorable kids. And I have to say that one of my favorite picture of Ava so far is the one in her Father's Day heart on the card :o) Have fun!!

Becki R said...

Hope your vacation is going GREAT! I can't wait to see pictures! Vacations are the best!!

TJay and Jenni said...

Wow, have tons of fun. Why don't you just make a loop down here to Florida and come see us?