Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Back HOME!

Hi All,
We're back and I'm itching to get new posts up for your viewing entertainment... but I'm REALLY behind in EVERYTHING!
Soo.... be patient with me since I am going to TRY and catch up with all of YOUR new posts (sorry if I don't get around to commenting on everything) but I really want to know what everyone else has been up to too!

4 comments:

britt said...

yea for you. for sure post pics of the farm. I've always had the pic you painted for me in my head, and want to compare! I hope you had fun!

Becki R said...

Welcome Home! I already sneaked a peek this morning at your pics on Facebook and it looks like you had a WONDERFUL vacation! I'm excited to read more about it! :)

Rachel Holloway said...

YEAH!! YOU'RE BACK! I have MISSED you!!!

I hope you had the MOST WONDERFUL vacation!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

And don't you worry one bit about the comments...we ALL understand!

White Family said...

Woah, I have some major catching up to do! I can't wait to hear more about your fun vacation. I'm just glad you made it back in time to see me!