Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lissac Sur Couze

This is not uncommon to see towns dotting the hillsides throughout the entire country. Beautiful.

Southern France

Entering Lissac



Hi Suk and Jean Claude's Home



View from our room



Another View from our room- one thing I love about this home is that from nearly every single room you can see the lake



Terrace



Some of Jean Claude's garden




T checking it out



Tres Magnifique!



Ava and Hi Suk LOVE to play



Bonjour Jean Claude!



Dusk



Some of Hi Suk's Pottery- she's so talented!



I love that the doors and screenless windows are always open



Ava's in Heaven

So am I


I can't believe how absolutely beautiful the countryside is here. Hi Suk and Jean Claude's home is in a charming little villiage called Lissac Sur Couze, just a few minutes' drive from Brive- a great historical small city. Here are some photos of the Ronin's home- I'm sorry some the the pictures are blurry, my camera lens is dirty I think!

2 comments:

Candace said...

These photos are amazing! It is so beautiful there! It looks straight out of a movie! I'm so happy that you were able to take this trip! have a wonderful time and be safe!

Laisa said...

Wow, beautiful home & views.....do they like visitors? (ha ha)....yeah, we'll see if we EVER make it to France.