I'm super, crazy, beyond words FRUSTRATED with my computer (or the idiot who created this VIRUS that's making my whole world crumble at my fingertips).... dramatic, yes, but really I rely on my computer and the fact that it doesn't freeze up every 2-3 minutes, the fact that I don't have to reboot EVERYTHING when it does (hurray for AutoSave), the fact that when I type a word it takes about 7 seconds for that word to show up on the screen, the fact that this one insignificant RANTING POST is taking me OVER A HALF AN HOUR SO FAR.... argh... I'm sooooooooo frustrated!
So quickly now... (before I throw my keyboard straight into the monitor)
I'll catch up on ALL of your blogs ONE DAY... I still love you all and LOVE to read about your comings and goings but it can take quite some time!
BUT- amidst all of my whining, I have a great announcement! We're going to France!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!! We are so excited this is finally happening! We are going to spend a glorious MONTH in France with my birth mom and her husband and we leave this Thursday! I really cannot describe how THRILLED we are... we have been dancing around ever since we got the tickets! I'll try to keep my blog updated while we are out there... hopefully my camera cord will work with their computer, but if not- I'll just have to assault you all with A TON of pictures!!!
Sooo..... I'm sorry I won't be able to comment on your blogs for a month (even longer since it'll take me FOREVER to catch up!!) But I will!
I'll miss you and Take Care!
(one hour and 23 minutes later... this one is finally ready to get posted... finally. Grrr.....)
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I hate when the computers won't work the way they are supposed to darn technology what would we do without it! We'll miss you guys when we move! It has been great living in the same place for so long. Have fun in France and I better see tons of pictures! Kobe and I will have to come by before you leave to say goodbye. Oh yea do you think Taylor will be able to get more boxes? Let me know thanks.
Hooray Katie! I love reading your blog, and can't wait to hear about all your memories in France. Congrats. Have fun!
wow! Have fun! That is sweet.
Well, I hope you guys have a great time! Be safe!
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! I am SO happy for you! HOW EXCITING! TAKE TONS OF PICS AND ENJOY YOUSELF! We will be waiting anxiously to hear from ya!
What?.....you're leaving? Whose comments am I going to look forward to now? Well, I really am excited for you guys - more jealous than excited (ha ha). I can't wait to hear & see pics from your trip. Miss ya - be safe!
Wow Katie!!! A whole month!! That is so super exciting that I can hardly stand it!!!! I will be anxiously awaiting the pictures!!~
That is so cool that you are going to France for a month, that will be so amazing. I am sorry that you got a computer virus. Have fun in France.
Post a Comment