Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun with Friends


Jessica S. and Kylee, Jessica W. and Chase, Me and Ava


Jess S., Chelsey, Whitney, Jess W, and Me!

The other day I got to see some old girlfriends of mine from my old job!! Jessica White was back in town visiting family and was so sweet to call up some of the old Biomedics Girls and arrange a meet! It was great seeing her, her husband and her sweet little boy, Chase! Chase is so adorable, seriously one of the cutest little boys ever! He's always so happy and his smile is just too cute for words, I just love him! Jess and Kyle moved to Arizona for work, but we miss them TONS here! They're great parents, it's evident on how wonderful Chase is.
Also, Jessica Schwendiman came with her daughter, Kylee, who Taylor and I STILL talk about from the first time we met that little girl- she's so so soooooo sweet and just really cuddly cute!
Chelsey and Whitney who still are working at Biomedics were there, it's so good to catch up and reminisce... I miss working with those girls, but I suppose we're all where we're supposed to be!





On a random note, the other night we (the Hursts, D'laney and us) enjoyed a wonderful "home-cooked" meal at Chuck A-Rama!!! Now, I believe they say never to eat at a place with the word "Chuck" in it, not to mention how taboo a restaurant with "A-Rama" sounds... but IT WAS AWESOME!!! Where else can you have mac n' cheese, rice pilaf, a slice of melon, and an egg roll all on one plate? Heaven.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

AMEN, SISTA! Chuck-a-rama rocks! :)

White Family said...

Awww! That was so fun seeing all you girls and all the babies playing together, with Kylee looking out for number one and punching Chase and picking on Ava! Priceless. You're so sweet, I really am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Glad that you guys got back in time. Kyle can attest to how bummed I was when I thought that I might not see you this trip! You looked great, and Avah is such a doll! I just love how spunky she is and how much personality she has. I wonder who she gets it from?