Our good friends, Riley and Destry, are having a baby boy!!! Destry was already given a baby shower by her mother in law in Boise-- and I wasn't about to compete with THAT-- she did a great job! But Taylor and I wanted to do something special for the Hursts, so we threw RILEY a Baby Shower!!
We invited Riley and Destry's friends and their spouses and had a GREAT time. Taylor and I are thrilled for the Hursts', they are going to make amazing parents!
Here are a few pictures from the party:
Let me add this: ladies, if you're ever wanting to do a baby shower-- do one for the Husband-- it's SO MUCH EASIER. Just have food, a pool table, foos ball and ping pong tables, and have the LSU vs. FL football game going on in the background-- the guys were thoroughly entertained the entire time!
We invited Riley and Destry's friends and their spouses and had a GREAT time. Taylor and I are thrilled for the Hursts', they are going to make amazing parents!
Here are a few pictures from the party:
4 comments:
Man, you guys know how to throw a party! Looks like it was a blast!
What you already had the baby shower??? Our invitation said the 17 and we were all ready to come..booty! Sorry we missed it..sad day.
Yeah diddo to the last comment except I didn't even get an invite! BURN! No but really that looks like it was a ton of fun. I totally wish we weren't always 14 hours away from your slammin' parties! Maybe next time, that's an awesome idea by the way. Kyle I think would poop his pants if someone through him a baby shower!
that was such a great idea to throw a man shower. i love riley and we are so happy for him and his wife. you guys are so cute!
Post a Comment