Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If you have 7 minutes...

copy and paste this to your blog and bold the ones that you HAVE done.


1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance (it was a mock-disaster)
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie/commercial
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone (once a long, long time ago... I think they were called "mobiles" back then)
99. Been stung by a bee




This was pretty fun to do-- thanks Pamela! It's fun to remember some of the random things you've done in your life.. or want to do one day!

If you're interested.... DO IT!!!

11 comments:

Ami Paulsen said...

You've never had chicken pox?! Remember the cool phones Josh and Jacob sold us. Those were wicked awesome.

Katy said...

No, I've never flown a helicopter.. just flown IN one... it was awesome! and yeah, the book I just made for Taylor for Christmas is not big or anything, but it's copyrighted and I can sell copies of it (not that anyone would buy it!)

crystal carlson said...

That was a fun post! I still think that's so awesome that you were able to go to France!

angie said...

Fun post, Katy. I'll have to do that one. Some of the items I have never done by choice...like fly in a helicopter. Steve and Chase did, but I get sick just flying on an airplane!

Becki R said...

Here in Chile they would call you a Patti-Perro meaning that you´ve seen and done a lot! How fun! I´m proud of you for going out and exploring--this world is large and there is much to be done and seen!!

mamasuisse said...

That was a fun post. I'll have to do it. I want to hear about the time you hitch hiked . . . didn't your mothe teach you anything!?!

Michelle said...

This looks like fun...and a great way to get to know things about each other that you might not normally. Hope you are doing well!

Michelle said...

You wrote a book? You're awesome! I want to read it! I didn't realize that you have never had the chicken pox either. It's interesting to learn even more about you even though I have know you for at least 15 years!

Audrey said...

How fun! This was a fun read! Ava is sooooo cute! I just want to squeze those cheeks! Can you do that for me! That is cool that you published a book. Even if it was just for your hubby, what's it about?!?!

Rachel Holloway said...

LOOK AT YOU GO GIRL!! That's a LOT of stuff!!

Skinny dipping?? I never knew you had it in ya!

Kelly said...

Wow you've done a lot!! That was fun to read. =)