One of my very most favorite girls just started her own blog! Our niece, Natalie, is one of the sweetest gals I know. She's funny, so bright, and a great big sister to her three younger siblings. Taylor and I are so lucky to have such a FUN family-- keep up the GREAT BLOG, Natty girl! We love you so much, Aunt Katy, Uncle T, and Cousin Ava
Tag about favorites. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
What is your favorite:
color: green
holiday: Fourth of July
sport to play: tennis
pet: none yet... one day a dog!
friend: Taylor
season: fall
number:7- generic, I know
food: chocolate count?
drink: water
wild animal: tiger
mythical creature: mermaid
toy: computer
movie: You've Got Mail
book: today it's Greatest Salesman in the World
song: Big Girl You are Beautiful by Mika
scripture story: Christ Comes
teacher: Mr. Hellman, high school history
board/card game: Settlers of Catan
Tag about favorites. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
What is your favorite:
color: green
holiday: Fourth of July
sport to play: tennis
pet: none yet... one day a dog!
friend: Taylor
season: fall
number:7- generic, I know
food: chocolate count?
drink: water
wild animal: tiger
mythical creature: mermaid
toy: computer
movie: You've Got Mail
book: today it's Greatest Salesman in the World
song: Big Girl You are Beautiful by Mika
scripture story: Christ Comes
teacher: Mr. Hellman, high school history
board/card game: Settlers of Catan

2 comments:
That is so precious--your niece is adorable!
Ooooh....ahh.....how fun. Love Settlers. Wanna get together and play?
Post a Comment