Thursday, October 8, 2009

Internet Issues!

If anyone is wondering if you should send out the dogs to come find me since I haven't commented on blogs, returned emails or facebook messages.... no worries! We had some issues with our internet (again) and have been 'unplugged' for a week or so. Grrrr... but I'm back and even though I will read ALL 196 blogs that I've fallen behind on (so far... the number keeps climbing!) I am just gonna tell ya'll this now... i LOVE you, but won't be commenting on the blogs I missed this last week.

There.

I said it. It's final! I hate NOT commenting on blogs and so it really bugs me to read and not add my thoughts on your posts, but I would be sitting at the computer for the next 3 years if I were to do that....

I'm sorry if that disappoints anyone (I mean, who WOULDN'T wanna hear my two cents on every thought out there?????) but let's face it... time to save my sanity, right?

As for what's up in our corner of the world...

We're doing great! Every week's shot in the bum is just a minor speed bump... enough to send me to sleep for 18 hours straight since I get so tired afterwards, but nothing too life-altering. I am still so blessed with friends and family who keep us in their hearts... so thank you all.

Also,

Where the HECK did Autumn go??

20 comments:

crystal carlson said...

Oh, the good ol' internet at West Tisbury--good times, not! I'm glad that you're up & running now though! I still can't believe you guys got snow already, that's crazy! I'm glad that you guys are doing well! We miss you guys :)

Ashly said...

I'm proud of you, sis...
this all falls into the category of "there's a time and a season for everything." so take care of yourself, and that sweet daughter and hubby of yours. Your friends aren't going anywhere.

if I could take a shot in the bum for you, I would. matter of fact, I might just do it for kicks. and anytime you want to put ms. ava on a plane to see her auntie ashly and cousins, all you have to do is say the word...
although...PW only has 21K comments on her Trip to Arizona giveaway. I'm pretty sure we're gonna win....

Becki R said...

I am so glad that things are looking up for you! I wish I lived closer so I could bring you some hot soup on those "shot days". But let me know if you do need anything!

Michelle said...

Snow already?! I'm so glad we haven't had any of that yet! I'm so excited to hear that you are doing better and that the shots are not too terrible! Welcome back to the online world!

Krista & Tyler said...

I love that picture. And, I would just like to rub it in-NO SNOW YET! Its ok-now that i said that, we'll get snow on monday....haha

Sorry about your bum hurting. Maybe I'll send you a pillow to sit on....

Love ya!

Michelle said...

Glad your back! And glad to hear things are going ok. Also, my how we forget so quickly that in Arctic Rexburg the word autumn does not exist!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

Hey, don't know if you got my partial message or not on your answering machine (it cut me off) but I am assuming so since you wrote this. :) I had just been worried about you because you are so present online...and had disappeared! You take all the time off you need, just know there are many out here in cyberspace who were worried about you! LOVE YOU !

angie said...

So glad to here all is well at the Wilson home! You rock, Katy.:)

White Family said...

Ugh, I wish something would send me to sleep for 18 hours. Maybe not a shot in the bum, YOWZA! I have been a bit of an insomniac lately *yawn* I'm glad to hear you're stil kicking though. I'm glad your internet is working again, because I gotta say I got a little fluttery when I saw you'd updated. I love your posts!
BTW...WE TOOK YOUR AUTUMN!!! We're not giving it back either so you'll just have to deal with it lady. It's glorious here!! I keep our windows open all day and our highs have been in the low 80's lately. THE HIGH! Are you jealous yet? When are you moving here? Kyle told me the other day that he wished we could've transported some of our Idaho friends here. I said, "like who?" He said, "oh Katy and Tess" I thought it was cute that he thought of you two. I can't say that I don't really really really wish the same thing. We miss you Rexburgians!

Blank said...

After two and a half years away, snow is like a foreign concept. We jogged down to the beach on Tuesday and as soon as Burton got out of his stroller he started taking all of his clothes off. He lives in an altered reality. One day we'll be back to the snow- that's a fact. I'm glad your internet is back. I can't wait for the bundled up Ava snowsiut pictures, those are always super cute.

Ami Paulsen said...

It's a good thing you said something; I was about to send Holly out to find you. She'd probably get lost though after being distracted by a chihuahua, any kind of food or a low-flying insect. Then she'd pansy out when it got too cold and come running back home. All-in-all, it's probably for the best I didn't send her.

{Alynn} said...

As much as I LOVE your comments, I'll let it slide, especially since I got to see you IN PERSON at Wallyworld! THE place to be in Rexburg these days.... ;)

Kelly said...

Well its a good thing i'm so behind at reading your blog because now I have instant relief knowing you're okay! =) Seriously though i'm glad things are going well and your weekly bum shot isn't too awful. Wish I lived closer to help out! Good luck!

The Matlocks said...

I just found your blog and was updating myself on your life...I hope that's ok :) First of all, you are still as hilarious as ever. The wedding post??? I was dying. So cute. You are so strong and such an awesome example :)
-Trudi

The Matlocks said...

I just found your blog and was updating myself on your life...I hope that's ok :) First of all, you are still as hilarious as ever. The wedding post??? I was dying. So cute. You are so strong and such an awesome example :)
-Trudi

Allison said...

Glad you're still alive! I was just about to send the dogs out. Hope you guys are having a good fall- or what's left of it in Rexburg. I have to be honest, when I see that snow and it's only the beginning of October, I'm suddenly glad I'm here in good ol' SLC :). Hang in there!

Allison said...

Glad you're still alive! I was just about to send the dogs out. Hope you guys are having a good fall- or what's left of it in Rexburg. I have to be honest, when I see that snow and it's only the beginning of October, I'm suddenly glad I'm here in good ol' SLC :). Hang in there!

Allison said...

Glad you're still alive! I was just about to send the dogs out. Hope you guys are having a good fall- or what's left of it in Rexburg. I have to be honest, when I see that snow and it's only the beginning of October, I'm suddenly glad I'm here in good ol' SLC :). Hang in there!

Victoria said...

Katie, So I went back on your blog and read and read and read oh my word I am very sorry for all the trials your going through. I will pray for you and you super cute family. Katie as I was reading it I was remembering all the fun times we had and just had to start laughing. You are truly and a amazingly strong woman keep the faith and know I got love for ya.
-Victoria

Evan and Lauren said...

Katy,
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Secondly... I wanted to tell you something. I went to a "Time out for Women" conference last week. Hilary Weeks was one of the speakers. She told us a story about when she had a Molar Pregnancy. I immediately thought of you. I can't imagine how difficult it would be. I am happy you are getting help, and you can have your normal life again soon- after all the shots! Hilary mentioned those. Anyway, maybe she has written more about it somewhere and you could relate with her experience. I know it makes it a little easier when you can see that others have gone through similar experiences. Anyway, hope your birthday is super!!! (Sorry for the novel)