Thursday, October 30, 2008

Costumes of Halloween Past

Into the archives we go!! Just wanted to dig up a couple of last years' Halloween costumes. This year has been more difficult pinning down any solid ideas for all of us: Here were a few of our top options (mind you: cheap, cheap, and cheap were the only three criteria)

- Struck by lightening (from Rachel's blog ideas)
- Down-n-Out Stockbrokers
- Canadians (just in case "you-know-who" is voted President... and no, I'm not talking about Voldemort
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir singers
- Wizard of Oz characters
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono

The ridiculous list goes on and on... Stay tuned and find out what we ended up choosing for Halloween '08. (I don't have pictures of this year yet)



A Girl Scout and his Cookie
(T refused to be a girl ever again for Halloween, hmmmm- don't get it, he pulls it off so well!)


Ava thought it was a little weird, "Dad, what's up with the skirt and beard combo?"




Last year Ava was a Bumble Bee- easy and oh so cute!


Oooh baby, so hot. This was Two years ago- I thought I'd put it up for nostalgia's sake. We spent an awesome Halloween with the Bennett's and Thueson's- for more hilarity here's a great post made by Britt that led us down hysterical memory lane: TRIBUTE
Have a Safe and Happy Halloween!
Love, The Wilson's

5 comments:

mamasuisse said...

Thank you for posting last year's pictures. T as a girl scout made my night. Hilarious!

crystal carlson said...

I loved those pictures, especially the girl scout one of Taylor--too funny! I'm excited to see what you guys are going to be this year!

Ami Paulsen said...

Taylor is the freakiest looking girl scout I've even seen. Though there is something strangely appealing about it when I think about girl scout cookies. When do those little buggers come to my house selling cookies anyway? When is cookie season!?
I think I'd vote for voldermort given the current options.

angie said...

Loved the girl scout and her cookie! So creative and a little scary, Taylor! I can't wait to see what you come up with this year. Ava was a darling bumble bee also :)

britt said...

lololol!! I am laughing so hard right now. T, where do you come up with these looks? A girl scout really fits you, though I'm torn between the WT and the pigtails. And your right, he does pull it off. So with your john and yoko idea, T, you were going to be yoko right? lol.
BTW, I'm going to try to call you today Katy, my life the past few days has been crazy!!!!! Hope I catch ya.