Monday, March 9, 2009

C'est MOI




My sister in law, Ashly, reminded me that beyond our kids-- WE exist too!!! The past Several posts have been about Ava, but today it's all about Yours Truly. Thank you Getty Images, Amazon.com and Google Images for your lovely photos, ease of upload and Many, MANY choices.

Three Things I Love Right Now










Three Places I Want to Visit


New Zealand


Greece


Hawaii


If money wasn't an issue, Three things I'd love to Have



Volvo XC90


Nikon D90


A place to call our very own...


Three Books I read again and again








Three things I'd love to Learn more about


Pottery


Photography


pretty self-explanatory


This was fun--- so now it's your turn to do it!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always thought a ceramics/pottery class would be so much fun. I love your 'wish' list!!!

Ashly said...

oh...pottery...good one. I'd love to learn that as well. And now Angels and Demons is going on my ever-expanding list of books to read.

Matt and Jess said...

That picture of New Zealand totally makes me want to go now! And having a house to call my own sounds delightful too!

Ami Paulsen said...

So... I love how one of the books you read over and over again is Goodnight Moon. I actually have that one memorized. We read it three times a day. When I'm 97 and 1/2 years old, and can't even remember to get to a bathroom before relieving myself, I'll still remember all the words to Goodnight Moon.

angie said...

Can I please come to New Zealand with you? I loved Angels and Demons, which is soon to be on the big screen :)

Kirsten said...

Angels and Demons is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE books ever! Goodnight Moon is one of my favorites too! I have the Nikon D-80 and I DREAM of the D-90!

Allison said...

I'm with you and Ami about 'Goodnight Moon' too. It's been a favorite and we're getting back into it all over again with Max. It's a good one.

crystal carlson said...

I would love to visit all of those placed too and definitely my very own house! One day, right! Thanks for the book ideas, I haven't read those ones!

Anonymous said...

Oh Katy, you are one of my most favorites ever! I want to go to Greece too! Thanks for sharing about you!

Rachel Holloway said...

You forgot one place on your places to visit...um, CLEVELAND! :) JK! How fun to read more about you. You are a superstar in my book and I love getting to know all these fun little things about you!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

This was really cute. :) Thanks for sharing!!!

Sharee said...

OOOOh. . . .D90 ( said with slobber running down my face, as lights start flashing, and my world around me goes fuzzy, until Mike slaps me across the face trying to get me to snap out of it and face reality)

White Family said...

Ok, I love this! It looks like it would be really fun to do too. Oh and New Zealand?! All I can say to that is AMEN! Of course for me France is on that list also and you've already lived my dream. I feel like if I don't travel to all these places in my lifetime I'll never know for sure they exist, everyone could just be playing a big joke on me and saying that there are such places and for all I know n'existe pas! I took Fench in high school so I'm pretty much fluent.

Krista & Tyler said...

I love your post-you always think of cool things to do!!!! I LOVE IT! I miss you :)

mamasuisse said...

There's a guy near me who's an amazing potter. See WhiteStonePottery.com. He teaches classes, too. You should move down here by me so you can take his classes. There are lots for sale right next door.