Another fun blog game!
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Though I hope you will!)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. {might be a little while}
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. I don't even have a clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a homemade gift! It may not be great, but it will be fun!!
* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!* * *
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YES, YES, YES, Katy I would love something homemade from you!!! I am the first one to respond so either I am very excited or everyone else is totally scared, just kidding! I am excited to see your craftiness (is this a real word?)!
haha! I know- I think people read Step #5 and got freaked out! don't worry shama, it's gonna be good!
Okay of all the blogginess games out there, this one sounds fun! And atleast it gives you to the end of the year to do. Since you have been rather crafty lately, I really want in on your surprise!! So if you will count me in, I will do this too! (Maybe you can give me some good tips first on how to be crafty!)
Do you have five peeps yet?? I'm in if you don't. I can't tell with the comments made.
YES! I'm #5 right? you know that I LOVE A HOMEMADE GIFT! here goes adding this to my blog.
sara
Dang it! Why was my internet down. Stupid, stupid internet!!!!!
Post a Comment