Friday, March 20, 2009

No Really, I can't get Enough!

Dagnabit-- I'm hooked. Completely and totally distracted by all the great, zippy little things you can do with these actions. And now it's officially past ONE A.M. and I'm still playing around... I'm like a fat kid in a candy store.

Here is a picture that I just grabbed from my OLD FILES... we were at the St. Louis Zoo during our first year of marriage. Yes, we're quite a cute couple. No, I did NOT Photoshop T with hair... it's legit.

Here's the BEFORE

It's a good picture, the flowers are lovely but my bright red Croc is definitely no longer HIP (was it Ever "HIP"? Hmmmm... something to chew over).
BUT... I think we can punch it up a bit!

And... AFTER

zing, zang, pop, wow
My world just shifted on it's axis... i love it! Now my red shoe is just OBSCENELY red!


And for some further doodling... let's make this moment softer and more ethereal. Oh Romance with a Touch of seventies' vintage. Can't you just smell the tulips from where you're sitting?

AAAAND.... AFTER (again)


These past few hours that I've known about this site (11.45 hours to be exact) have been glorious, just glorious. But admittedly, my derrierre is killing me: I need a better computer chair with all of this editing I'll be doing from now on. G'night... sweet, blissful, editing dreams to all.

13 comments:

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mamasuisse said...

You guys are so cute! And you still both look exactly the same minus an inch or two of hairline on T.

White Family said...

Hello gorgeous couple! Woo-eee! Ok I don't know if I'm in more in love with what this link does to pictures or if it's just how amazing you guys look naturally! This picture is amazing, seriously gorgeous. I can't WAIT to try this link out, I'm so excited!

Matt and Jess said...

Oooh, love the pictures, that way fun to mess around with that stuff. I would totally enhance eye colors and lips and stuff. I'd better not try it, I'd be hooked.

crystal carlson said...

I love that picture of you guys--sooooo cute! Looks like fun to play around with the different things you can do to tweak the pics!

Kelly said...

Wow! Good job!

Rachel Holloway said...

DON'T YOU FEEL LIKE A WAAAAY BETTER PHOTOGRAPHER when you can tweak things a tiny bit and make them look amazing!?!?!? THESE ARE SUCH GREAT TWEAKINGS! You did an awesome job. SOOO cute! LOVE IT! HOORAY! :) (is that enough happy words??? I am so happy for you!)

Allison said...

So cool Katy. I'll hire you to do some pics of my kids :). That is really awesome.

Michelle said...

I cannot wait to try this, your pics looks awesome! Katy I think you are lying about the hair, really?!

angie said...

Love the pictures. I love watching the magic Steve can perform on pictures! Great job!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Very nice. How do you use them? I guess I should try and actually peruse through the website....

Krista & Tyler said...

These pics are amazin!?! I love them! I'm going to have to try this weekend, when all the exams are over :) LOVE IT!

Hope you're doing great! I so miss you! What are you guys doing in May? 2nd week? Lemme know! haha xoxo

Anonymous said...

I have to check it out! I love changing pictures. Maybe this can be something to keep me awake during my 3 am feedings. hah. Until then...