Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memeory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Oh my gosh, what silly freshman we were! I'm glad that you were there to help with the adjustment and make life just a bit more fun! I don't think I could have made it without great friends like you! I ran into Michelle Y. the other day and we all HAVE to get together soon before she moves! Maybe we can do lunch next week (only if you bring Ava of course...) Just kidding! But it will be good to see you too! ;)
My goodness. There are so many memories to choose from: Gorge trips, church dances, anything at the branch, movie nights, road trips and rocking out in one of our many cool RS cars. I have two though... One; I remember the summer you got lurch. It was so much faster to drive to each other's houses via the desert instead of the actual roads. I just remember Lurch jumping over those bumpy roads. My favorite though... the time we stayed the night at Megan's house and we refused to shut up and sleep even though Megan threatened to kill us. We spent the night thinking up politically correct barbies. EX: club-foot barbie, obese barbie, and my favorite... bacne barbie. We were so cool!
so many, so little time, and space. But here are some of my faves....Our first encounter at Johnny's. I don't think I stopped laughing the whole time. Playing baci ball at the trailer park grassy strip. Spending all important days with eachother, girls night watching Charley wiht a dinner of peaches and brosin cheese with crackers. Yellowstone trip, and San Fran Trip for sure! (which includes the Econo Lodge encounter)
I know we talk about these alot, and all the times we spent together were so fun, but these just stick out don't they?
love ya!
Memories huh....there are sooo many to choose from....the one that comes to mind right away....as amy said...the Gorge, stake dances....BSB FOREVA!! Haha..member when we stayed the night a Robs house and you and sang STRAWBERRY WINE at like 3 in the morning???? haha fun times!!
Okay, as I explained on Ami's blog that my kids have stolen the brain cells containing some of my memories. I am sure they will return sometime in the near future but alas, right now they have disapeared. Most of what I remember is laughing with you and everyone so hard I am certain I came within milliseconds of peeing my pants. Ahhhhh this is so bad. I can't remember. Forgive me but blame my kids. Yeah that sounds fair.
I think some of the most memorable moments happened when we were younger. Remember at church when your dad ripped his pants? Yes I am laughing right now as I am thinking about it. Also remember once when you were babysitting and Allison and I came to visit you and we were high on pixie sticks and we couldn't quit laughing. I think your mom still thinks that we are insane after that one!
I posted this on Michelles too...member when we slept out on the trampoline....and the "BM"???? hahahahahahaha
Alright, so this is REALLY random. No, I mean REALLY REALLY. :) I met you at the bank the other day, and found your blog through Rachel Holloway. Weird! So, maybe you think I'm psycho, but I just wanted to say hi!
coryandheather.blogspot.com
YEAH, you had a coming out on your blog!!!
Okay memories....you might laugh. I remember the first time I really met you--
11th ward cultural hall...Enrichment night...bringing stuff for Blessings and his wife...
You were just as cute now as you were then...just wish I had known you THEN like I do now...
I remember when I was about 7 years old you, my sister, and allison were sitting in my sisters room and all I wanted was to come hang out with all the big girls. When I got in there you all wanted to tell me this big secret you had. So I was soo excited! The secret was that you were all elves and I believed every single word that came out of all your mouths! The whole rest of the day you all had me do little tasks for you guys so I could also become an elf! It makes me laugh thinking about it now haha
Oh where do I even start? I can't remember any of the really good memories we have together just little ones. All, of course built upon dear Bio Medics. I do remember one day when Jake asked if we wanted to clean some crates when we were really slow. We said we'd do it only if we could do it together and he foolishly gave in. We very thoroughly cleaned them with applicator sticks and gauze pads. They were sparkling clean about 4 hours later! Also remember when Ty put garlic on our face masks. Or the numerous funny things that happened whenever Seth and Mike were working there. Ah those were the days! I couldn't have made it through that place without you!
One day I went to visit Jessica White at Biomedics. I walk in the back where you stab the people with gigantic needles and I see her at the far end of the room. I walked up to her and gave her a friendly hello pat on the bum. Well the person I groped turned around and it ended up being Katy, not Jessica. This was the first time we met.
Hmmm. I remember riding in my little red geo with you to Young Womens. We were singing to this song trying to figure out the lyrics... It was something about "wanna put my tender heart in a blender"... do you remember that song? I can't remember its name - just singing it really loud with you. :)
PS... I love your apron!
I have so many memories of you... first off, thanks for saving my life against the mean little devil, Kathy, that was very nice of you... I remember you had me sign your Mom's name for you to get out of school, I remember occassionally being fiesty with each other. I had to be put in my place every so often... That time we went to Farson and got Ice Cream on my birthday... I remember when I dated Welton, all he would talk about was you... and I remember laughing all the time with you. Most off all I remember what a good friend you were/are. You tell it how it is, and you're so caring.
I always remember you just being so happy and cute when I saw you...even when you were all big and pregnant.
I remember talking to you and Rachel in our visiting teaching sessions and thinking how wise you both were because you had children. I loved those days in the 11th Ward. Lets go to the park girl! Write me at sispammyw@yahoo.com.br We can have memories about how our children hit, I mean played together... Take care and great idea!
One of the most distinct was when I was in the hospital getting my gall bladder out. You were my nurse and half way through taking my blood you had to sit down so you wouldn't pass out (you were pregnant at the time). Good Times!
Post a Comment